Dr. Bob Goldstein's New Daily Health Nuggets – Cats
Another Way...to nourish
Most dry cat and canned foods are subjected to very high heat temperatures, destroying almost all the essential nutrients in the food. These foods are overprocessed and cats, just like people, can't flourish on this alone.
Do you cook your vitamins? Niether do we.
Daily Health Nuggets are food derived vitamins and mineral supplements for essential wellness for your cat. Formulated by Dr. Bob, these nuggets are cold proccessed, meaning they are in their raw state, containing 100% of their whole nutrients and provide an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and omega 3, 6 & g fatty acids that your dog or cat need for optimal health!
Daily Health Nuggets are your cat's superboost and help complete your cats daily diet whether it is with dry kibble, canned food, home-cooking or raw food diets. They are a one-of-a-kind, natural (and tasty!) science-based supplement that cats need and crave.
The RAW STATE of these carefully selected, powerful ingredients like sprouted seeds, makes them the LIVING NUTRIENTS your cat shouldn't live without.Twice-tested
Before hitting the shelves, a third party lab tests for E. Coli & Salmonella: Once before production starts and once when production is completed.
Does your cat suffer from:
- Lethargy. tired. sluggish. no zest for life ... Laziness?
- Allergies - seasonal and environmental reactions?
- Skin issues like dry. itchy. and dull? Excessive shedding? Dandruff?
- Does your dog bite his/her paws or the base of his/her tail?
- Runny eyes or tear staining?
- Weak immune system?
INGREDIENTS: Lecithin, Sweet Potato, Garbanzo Beans, Flaxseed, Chicken, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Whole Whey, Salmon Oil, Chia Seed, Oyster Shell Flour, Taurine, Organic Sprouted Brown Flax, Organic Sprouted Green Lentils, Organic Sprouted Pinto Bean, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seed, Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seed, Alfalfa Powder, Fermented Plum, Fermented Oregano, Fermented Flax, Kelp, Kale, Parsley, Coconut Glycerin, Olive Oil. Garlic, Beet. Tomato, Broccoli, Carrot. Spinach, Shitake Mushroom, Orange, Cherry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Apple, Blueberry, Pumpkin, Spirulina, Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Pectinase, Turmeric, Mixed Tocopherols, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophillus, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum, Dried Enterococcus Faecium, Rosemary Extract. Mixed Tocopherols.
Sprouted Seeds are packed with energy in the form of nutrients & enzymes that give rise to the plant. All nutrients. enzymes. vitamins. minerals and antioxidants in spouted seeds are 100% BIOAVAILABLE.
- Alfalfa: A common forage for animals that is high in protein content as well as minerals. It is thought to be high in antioxidant properties and beneficial in lowering cholesterol and improving metabolic health.
- Chia Seed: Naturally gluten-free, its benefits include high antioxidants, high O-3 fat (a-linolenic acid) and it's believed to be highly beneficial against many chronic diseases.
- Flaxseed: A gluten-free, high-fiber seed that is high in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Garbanzo Beans: Contain high-plant protein and are added to enhance lecithin's benefits as a "brain-food" and helps to breakdown fat.
- *Garlic: Its many benefits include combating high blood pressure, infections, heart disease. dementia. cancer and diabetes.
- Kale: Low carb and high in fiber along with vitamins A, C, and K as well as minerals such as calcium and iron. It is believed to be high in antioxidant activity with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kelp: A natural super food high in trace minerals, particularly iodine which is thought to be helpful in stimulating a sluggish thyroid and encourage a healthy metabolism.
- Lecithin: Is a phospholipid that is known as a "brain food". Lecithin helps break down fats.
- Taurine: Is an amino acid that is vital for the dog or cats overall health and promotes heart health.
- Turmeric: It has high antioxidant capacity with high anti-inflammatory effects.
- Oyster Shell Flour: A natural source of calcium
- Parsley: A natural antioxident high in essential oils that's beneficial in fighting cancer, digestive disorders, kidney, and urinary tract disorders. It's also high in antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Salmon Oil: Salmon Oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that support a healthy immune system, heart health, healthy skin and coat and cognitive function.
- Spirulina: A great source of vitamins A. K. and 812 as well as iron. manganese and chromium. It's a rich source of health-promoting phytonutrients, such as carotenoids and omega 3 fat linolenic acid.
*The amount of garlic in all Earth Animal's products is always at levels that are proven safe for dogs and cats. Garlic will only have the side effects discussed by
veterinarians at extremely high levels.
Crude Protein.........18% minimum
Crude Fat................26% miminum
Crude Flber.............10% maximum
Arachidonic Acid ......0.08% minimum
Manganese ..............25 mg/kg minimum
Zinc ..........................220 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A. .................50,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E ...................500 IU/kg minimum
Beta-carotene· .............90,000 IU/kg minimum
Omega 3 fatty acids· ..........4% minimum
Omega 6 fatty acids· ..........8% minimum
Omega g fatty acids· ..........5% minimum
Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria·
Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcus Faecium ........... 5 X 106 cfu/g Minimum
Phytonutrients include Beta-Carotene and Lutien.
Calorie Content ME (Calculated)
4508 mcal/pound, 5 Kcal per nugget
Container Information: #2 Plastic Container - 1 lb.
Directions For Use:
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. May be given as a treat or crushed and mixed with food. Slowly introduce nuggets into the diet.
- up to 5 Lbs. - 1 nugget
- 6-10 Lbs. - 2 nuggets
- 11-15 Lbs. - 3 nuggets
- 16+ Lbs. - 4 nuggets
Daily Health Nuggets for Cats contains a 4-month's supply for a 6-10 lb. cat.
Please store in a cool, dry place.